Next Event:

Old Dirt Hill
Eh-hee
StayOrLeave
Halloween


Intro: Skin+Bones
Razor
Skin and Bones

Services ...

Other things ...

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Am I learning yet? -self-poker-tip
Agression works.

Strong bet the turn knowing you'll receive at least one caller,
the river should be played with the utmost of confidence.

This works if you don't see the same thing on their face. That's when the hand begins.

Last week left me up $40 after winning $80 Wednesday but losing $40 on Friday.

At any rate, I learned a bit what Charlie does and am a better player than Jared. Sang will get bored late which is good.
Against Frank, you can play the man but mostly, I need to play my cards.
Watch my play and what I give away and the purpose of acting a certain way. Focus along with discipline.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home