Next Event:

Old Dirt Hill
Eh-hee
StayOrLeave
Halloween


Intro: Skin+Bones
Razor
Skin and Bones

Services ...

Other things ...

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Where's George?
After once again not being successful with the Tivo,
I decided to enjoy entering more bills into Where's George. and that ..what is that, you say?

Go find out!


Then again, I took yesterday off from training. I didn't exactly want to but we had company in town. I guess with 76 days left, I can't really afford to miss many more days; if any. I'm sure to take some days to rest as it's good for any person under training but I think that doing something 6 days a week isn't too much to ask for.

I've been good with 5 but it doesn't feel like enough and I feel guilty if too many of them are bunched together.
.
---hours later-----
.
Good run. Chest a little tight but good stuff.

[18:49] Kbear: KRF i could do without though. makes me think of kermit.
1 Comments:

I'd comment more but I have to run. It's after my KRF-few.

3/08/2008 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home