Next Event:

Old Dirt Hill
Eh-hee
StayOrLeave
Halloween


Intro: Skin+Bones
Razor
Skin and Bones

Services ...

Other things ...

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
poor you
I already missed a day. Oh well.
So I've been busy getting my ass kicked in at work for the past week and that's all that there is to report on the social side of things.
I continue to train for my sport, which has now been accepted into the Olympics!!! but as of this past weekend, I'm without a bike....and continue to remain poor.

Being poor is helpful though. It allows me to feel worse about myself and to be able to take unimaginable amounts of crap about getting married or going to a concert....not feeling able to play poker the way I'd like (aggressive) and therefore, prolly helping in my long-losing streak.

wah wah wah...tomorrow will be better!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home